Benefits of a Cloud Application Benefits of a Cloud
- Reliability and protection against data loss. Your data in the cloud and their copies are automatically saved to the backup servers.
- Availability. Users can connect to the cloudapp not only from a computer but also from any other device that has browser capabilities (phone, tablet etc).
- Quick access to data from anywhere, thanks to cloud software employees are no longer chained to their desks, they can work with their data and applications from anywhere in the world wherever there is an Internet connection.
- Simplification of collaboration for groups of people. Any change made by any person in the document will be seen instantly by the whole team that is working on the said material.
- Permanent access to documents. No one in the company will lose the necessary files or folders, the documents are always nearby.
- Shredded expenses. Instead of large payments for the purchase and installation of hardware and software, the company makes regular small payments for access to the resources all its employees need.
- Cheap equipment. There is no longer a need to buy expensive “high end/spec” computers with super performance capabilities and plenty of memory, which already reduces the load on the computer to about half. Now all of your information, as well as most performed calculations will be stored in the cloud.
- The work could be done from a netbook.
- Efficiency and ease of use. Servers at ordinary companies are usually not fully loaded, while at times there is a need for additional resources. Thus, they are either idle or cannot cope with the load. Cloud computing solutions will take care of these unreasonable waste of resources: you will only be using the amount of computing resources that you actually need.
- Minimization of maintenance problems. Every year, physical cloud servers become smaller and smaller, which makes them easier and faster to maintain.
- Minimizing the of costs. Instead of constantly purchasing new programs for all employees, it is sufficient enough for companies to purchase a cloudapp once, meaning the cost of equipment and its maintenance will be reduced by up to 50%.
- Automatic software updates. Programs will always be updated to the latest version.
- Unlimited amount of stored data. Storing information on the server, users can forget about the limitations of hard drives. The cloud is super flexible and automatically adapts to the needs of the user.
- Compatibility. For the cloud, the operating system does not play any role. Mac, Windows, or Unix users can easily share documents with each other. Plus, if users use the same cloud platform, they will never have incompatible documents and files.
Types of Cloud ServicesTypes of Cloud Services
- Storage as a service. This is perhaps the most simple of the SS-services, which utilises disk space on demand. (Google Drive and other similar services).
- Database as a service. It is useful for system administrators due to its ability to work with databases. In this case it is much easier and cheaper to distribute projects between different users.
- Information as a service. Remotely use any kind of information that can change at any moment.
- Application as a service (Software as a Service). It is positioned as “software on demand”, which each user can access through the Internet. (Google Docs, Google Calendar).
- Integration as a service. This is an opportunity to get a complete package from the cloud integration services, including software interfaces between applications and the management of their algorithms.
Cloud Application Development CompanyCloud Application
Our outsourcing company can provide a range of services, including cloud app development. If you need to make a cloud-based application, our team is the best choice! We have extensive experience in cloud computing solutions and offer the development of powerful and scalable cloud solutions for companies of any size. The cloud development services by our professional team include all possible stages: from preliminary consultations to implementation and support. The cloud developers will help you choose a reliable cloud provider, develop and implement a cloud storage strategy that will meet your requirements, and create cloud based applications for mobile and web.
What Do We Provide?What Do We Provide?
Turnkey Cloud Development
Working with clients around the world, we have gathered rich experience and knowledge in developing flexible and efficient cloud applications.
Data Migration and Integration
One-time data transfer from an outdated system or constant exchange between several sources - our cloud developers will take care of the integrity and safety of your data.
Cloud Data Management
We create cloud based solutions for managing data in the cloud and put them in a reliable strategy. This includes backup and recovery of data, protection and security, automation, and much more.
Cloud CRM Solutions
Our team develops CRM solutions that can be installed quickly, have a high level of security, are reliable and flexible, and also provide access to internal information and user data.