Middle/Senior Python/Django Software Engineer
We grow, and we want to make our team bigger with the position of a Senior Python/Django Software Engineer. We are looking for a developer that works with the latest technologies and is ambitious to solve uncommon and real-life problems.
Crystal Logic is an outsource web and mobile development company working in e-commerce, food delivery, blockchain, and fintech. We believe in investing in our employees and mutual growth.
The team includes accomplished developers with 10+ years of experience ready to give a helping hand when needed and boost your professionalism.
Our customer is from the US, and together we are working on a product that puts NFT trading on a whole new level making it eco-friendly and cost-efficient for both the musicians and their fans. The modern blockchain market is known for its tremendous level of energy consumption. We’ve created a platform that uses over 2 million times less energy to mint an NFT, advocating for greener technologies and a more sustainable business model.
● Working with a team on an ongoing project;
● Delivering high-quality functional code that is easy to maintain;
● Developing new features and supporting the existing ones;
● Producing optimal and effective solutions for the platform’s further development;
● Sharing experience and expertise with other team members.
● Proven Python/Django commercial experience (3+ years);
● Good understanding of Microservice architecture
● Good knowledge of AWS (SNS, SQS, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch)
● Sound knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (like PostgreSQL, Redis, Mongo, etc.);
● Great communication skills and aptitude for collective work;
● B2 or C1 level of English.
● Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills;
● Performance and salary review every six months;
● Unlimited access to learning courses with 50% cost compensation;
● Career growth and attention to every employee;
● Full-time work combining office and remote options with a flexible schedule;
● Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
We are waiting for your CV! 🙂