We are expanding our team with the position of a Python/Django software engineer. We are looking for a developer that favors the latest technologies and is ambitious to solve uncommon and real-life problems.
The team includes accomplished developers with 10+ years of experience who are ready to give a helping hand when needed and boost your professionalism.
Our customer is from the US and together we are working on a product that puts NFT trading on a whole new level making it eco-friendly and cost-efficient for both the artists and their fans. The modern blockchain market is known for its tremendous level of energy consumption. We’ve created a platform that uses over 2 million times less energy to mint an NFT, advocating for a greener and more sustainable business model.
- Working with a team on an ongoing project;
- Delivering high-quality functional code that is easy to maintain;
- Developing new features and supporting the existing ones;
- Getting to the bottom of legacy code and optimizing it;
- Sharing experience and expertise with other team members.
- Proven Python/Django commercial experience;
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture
- Good knowledge of AWS (SNS, SQS, Lambda, S3, CloudWatch)
- Sound knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (like PostgreSQL, Redis, Mongo, etc);
- Great communication skills and aptitude for collective work;
- B2 or C1 level of English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Performance and salary review every six months;
- Unlimited access to learning courses with 50% cost compensation;
- Mentorship and guidance;
- Career growth;
- Full-time work combining office and remote options;
- Flexible schedule;
- Convenient commute to the office with developed infrastructure;
- English speaking club.