Middle Vue.JS Developer
We grow, and we want to make our team bigger with the position of a Middle Vue.JS Developer.
Crystal Logic is waiting for you to jump into an ongoing development process and contribute to a major UX refresh as well as expand the app’s functionality.
Join us in developing an Australian market-leading private wealth management platform for digital assets, helping the users and businesses invest wisely since 2016.
We are building a wealth management portal to help clients view their balances, view our product offerings (funds and other investment products), transfer balances between accounts, and ping us to trade.
The product is based on Vue.js and the Element Library. Other key modules include Apache ECharts and Auth0.
● Developing and supporting the existing features;
● Designing and implementing new features to the existing web application;
● Working in a scrum environment;
● Providing code review and bug fixing;
● Applying technical and communication skills to elaborate software design and requirements, working collaboratively with team members across geographical locations;
● 2+ years of experience with Vue.js;
● A good level of written and spoken English, as this position requires a decent amount of English communication with the team members abroad;
● Ability to work independently and as a part of an international team;
● Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills;
● Work on the enterprise-level project;
● Full-time remote job;
● Unlimited access to learning courses with 50% cost compensation;
● Dedicated and motivated team;
● Direct communication with the client;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Flexible schedule;
We are waiting for your CV! 🙂