We are expanding their team with the position of Backend Software Engineer to join the ongoing project. Participating in the international team supposes good knowledge of English.
We value effective communication and mutual support. You will be joining an effective and collaborative team of professionals that you can rely on at any time. We value your comfort in the workplace and will compensate for your efforts fairly.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of an international team;
- Experience in delivering production-ready web applications;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Developing and supporting the existing features;
- Designing and implementing new features to the existing web application;
- Working in a scrum environment using Jira Software;
- Providing code review and bug fixing;
- Applying technical and communication skills to elaborate software design and requirements, working collaboratively with team members across geographical locations.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on the enterprise-level project;
- Performance and salary review every six months;
- Unlimited access to learning courses with 50% cost compensation;
- Dedicated and motivated team;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Open management and well-established processes;
- Flexible schedule;
- English speaking club.