Today anyone can access all kinds of services on their phones and the range of options is constantly rising.
We’re working on an Ionic barbershop & cafe mobile booking app that makes the users’ lives even more convenient. The functionality of the app allows finding the nearest barbershops and cafes based on your geolocation, reviewing their profiles, and booking a time slot for your visit. There is a wide range of configurations you can choose from to customize your visit. For barbershops, you can pick a specific barber and which services you would like to receive. For cafes, you can pre-order foods and beverages and add specific requests if you have some.
The application is actively developing, so we’re looking for an Ionic Engineer who is ambitious to solve uncommon and real-life tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features using Ionic 3, TypeScript, HTML5, Scss.
- Bug fixing.
- Communicating with the PM about the tasks.
- Collaborating with the back-end developer.
- Attending daily meetings.
- Proven Ionic commercial experience.
- Good knowledge of other recent mobile technologies.
- Great communication skills and aptitude for collective work.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Performance and salary review every six months;
- Unlimited access to learning courses with 50% cost compensation;
- Mentorship and guidance;
- Career growth;
- Full-time work combining office and remote options;
- Flexible schedule;
- Convenient commute to the office with developed infrastructure;
- English speaking club.