We grow, and we want to make our team bigger with the position of a Golang Developer.
Crystal Logic is an outsource web and mobile development company working in e-commerce, food delivery, blockchain, and fintech. We believe in investing in our employees and mutual growth.
Looking for a Golang Developer in an international outsourcing company Crystal Logic!
Since blockchain technology has separated from the currency and opened its potential for other financial instruments such as bonds, smart contracts have become a prominent and constantly upgrading niche.
Our client is an award-winning American conglomerate and leading blockchain-based SaaS provider, serving large enterprises, businesses, government agencies, non-profits, and individuals.
The product we work on is a Document and Contract Platform that transforms records, documents, and contracts into fully digital, mutually integrative, and intelligent assets. The user can manage the entire transaction process from start to finish without wasting time jumping between apps.
You’ll be joining an international team, participating in daily English communication.
Even though the client’s headquarters are located in New York, we are working according to the Ukrainian time zone.
– 1+ years of development with Golang;
– At least 3 years general experience in commercial development;
– Experience with MongoDB;
– Programming Paradigms and Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, Clean Architecture);
– Ability to write unit tests and integration tests;
– Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
– Understanding the principles of work with the REST API / WebSocket;
– Teamwork experience (Git, code review);
– Upper-Intermediate level of English;
Nice to have
– Experience with Apache Kafka or related technology (e.g., RabbitMQ, Active MQ, Google Pub/Sub);
– Experience in creating and maintaining microservices;
– Understanding of gRPC protocol;
– Responsible attitude to work, initiative, desire to develop.
Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment;
Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
Using high coding standards, software best practices, and writing highlytestable, automatable, and performant code over the whole SDLC.
– Flexible work schedule;
– Paid sick leave and vacation;
– Salary review every 6 months;
– Paid courses, training, conferences;
– Corporate English speaking club;
– Team building and corporate events, happy hours;
– Drinks, fruits, and sweets in the office;
– Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities;
– Open and caring management.