Looking for a Golang Developer in a Crystal Logic, the outsourcing company.
Since blockchain technology has separated from the currency and opened its potential for other financial instruments such as bonds, smart contracts have become a prominent and constantly upgrading niche.
Our client is an award-winning American conglomerate and leading blockchain-based SaaS provider, serving large enterprises, businesses, government agencies, non-profits, and individuals.
The product we work on is a Document & Contract Platform that transforms records, documents & contracts into fully digital, mutually integrative, and intelligent assets. The user can manage the entire transaction process from start to finish without wasting time jumping between apps.
You’ll be joining an international team, and participating in daily English communication.
Even though the client’s headquarters are located in New York, we are working according to the Ukrainian time zone.
Office / Remote — your choice.
– 1 year of development with Golang;
– At least 2 years of general experience in commercial development;
– Experience with MongoDB;
– Programming Paradigms & Principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS, DDD, TDD, Clean Architecture);
– Experience designing architecture especially using DDD and microservices approach;
– Ability to write unit tests and integration tests;
– Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
– Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
– Understanding the principles of work with the REST API / gRPC / WebSocket;
– Teamwork experience (Git, code review);
– English: Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
– Node.JS experience;
– Experience with Apache Kafka or related technology (e.g., RabbitMQ, Active MQ, Google Pub/Sub);
– Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment;
– Using high coding standards, software best practices, and writing highly testable, automatable, and performant code over the whole SDLC.
– Office or remote work (our office is located in Lviv);
– Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
– Performance and salary review every six months;
– Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– 50% learning courses out of the company and access to our company learning materials;
– English lessons at the office and online;
– Gym compensation or other sports activities;
– Birthday gifts;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere.