Front-end Ionic Developer
Join us now!
Crystal Logic is looking for a Front-end Ionic Developer.
We are expanding the Mobile development department with the position of a Front-end Ionic software engineer. We are looking for a developer that favors the latest technologies and is ambitious to solve uncommon and real-life problems.
The team includes accomplished developers with 10+ years of experience who are ready to give a helping hand when needed and boost your professionalism. We believe in investing in our employees and mutual growth.
Our customers are from Europe, Australia, and the US, so good English is a must.
- Working with a team on an ongoing project;
- Delivering high-quality functional code that is easy to maintain;
- Developing new features and supporting the existing ones;
- Getting to the bottom of legacy code and optimizing it;
- Sharing experience and expertise with other team members.
- 2+ years of Web development;
- 1+ years of experience with Apache Cordova and Ionic;
- Good hands-on experience using Angular2+;
- Deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of hybrid applications on iOS and Android platforms;
- Understanding of the mobile development lifecycle, pros, and cons of hybrid app development;
- Experience with third-party plugins & APIs;
- App releases in the App Store and Play Market;
- Source code management and GIT flow;
- At least an intermediate level of English.
- Able to make technical decisions on your own as well as evaluate decisions of others;
- Able to follow deadlines and stay focused on the result;
- Consider high quality as a standard;
- A strong sense of responsibility is a must.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Performance and salary review every six months;
- Unlimited access to learning courses with 50% cost compensation;
- Mentorship and guidance;
- Career growth;
- Full-time work combining office and remote options;
- Flexible schedule;
- Convenient commute to the office with developed infrastructure;
- English speaking club.